Wearable drone protection – provides valuable reaction time to protect your clients on the move
The WINGMAN S-SERIES provides valuable reaction time to protect your clients on te move. Situational awareness that adds value to your assignments.
Mobile & Versitile, for the protection of VIPs, privacy and valuable assets, the WINGMAN S-SERIES is a compact, wearable and easy to use drone detector, developed to suit security and secret service personnel. The WINGMAN S-SERIES allows its user to focus on the security assignment at hand and not worry about the airspace above.
The WINGMAN S-SERIES is a true wearable sensor for drone detection that can be carried in your jacket pocket or attachd to your outfit.
The WINGMAN S-SERIES works directly out of the box and is very easy to operate. It is designed to function autonomously, and the internal antennas cover the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz ISM band and is directional.
The WINGMAN S-SERIES continuously scans and searches for UAS control and video signals and acts as an early-warning detector of commercial drones. The continuous scanning function makes it capable of detecting the drone control signal and/or video downlink signal – often before the drone takes off from the ground.
The impressive performance packed in a small and lightweight form factor makes it the only truly wearable drone detection device on the counter UAS market, designed to meet the requirements of special operations forces.
Features developed with the end user
The WINGMAN S-SERIES is an all-weather device that can withstand normal weather conditions. Continuous updates are provided to the drone database with new search filters in order to provide users with the latest technology at all times.
- Power source: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Charger adapter: 115/230VAC to 12VDC
- Battery capacity: Up to 7 hours
- Internal antenna frequencies: 2.4 & 5.8GHz ISM Band
- Software defined radio: 70MHz to 6GHz
- Detection time: <5 sec
- Detection range: Up to 1.5 km in high RF noise environments and up to 5 km in low RF noise environments
- Operating temperature: -10° – +35°C
- Charging temperature: 0° – 35°C
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 48x90x154 mm (1.88×3.54×6.06 inch)
- Weight: 730 gram
- Color: Black/Desert/Custom
- TRL: 9
- IP rating: IP67
- Jack-compatible headset
- Molle System
- Custom Peli case
- External Active Antenna AA100
- Wingman vibrator
- Test Transmitter Tool
- Firmware Update Tool
- NWP Cable Kit